A holiday to Fort Lauderdale is as popular as ever since the 23 miles of sun-kissed beaches with their pristine sand and crystal-clear Atlantic waters make it a desirable destination all year round. Formerly known as spring break party central the city has properly grown up over the last 20 years and is nowadays a stylish and sophisticated place with riverside walkways that are lined with fancy cafés as well as trendy restaurants. Commonly known as the ‘Venice of America’ this place is definitely worth a trip so book your holiday today and enjoy the dolce vita in Fort Lauderdale!
Luxury holidays in Fort Lauderdale
We make certain that your Fort Lauderdale holidays will be a rejuvenating and relaxing experience since our exclusive hotels and resorts will make your stay in Florida a serene journey to holistic health. So imagine a day of basking in the sun or exploring the expansive and intricate canal system of the town followed by a soothing treatment in the local spa before tucking into a delicious meal; sounds pretty good, doesn’t it?
5 great reasons to holiday in Fort Lauderdale
- Las Olas Riverfront is the place to eat, drink and be merry!
- Emulate American Graffiti or Grease and check out a film at the Swap Shop, the world’s largest drive-in movie theatre, in your convertible!
- The Museum of Discovery and Science is the ideal place to combine fun and education for the whole family!
- Enjoy the natural beauty of the Florida Everglades at the Flamingo Gardens, featuring exotic animals and plants.
- One of the main reasons to visit Fort Lauderdale will always be the oceanfront so hit the beach, including: Deerfield Beach, Hillsboro Beach and Lauderdale-By-The-Sea
Things to do whilst on holiday
In case you feel slightly more adventurous and want to take a break from basking in the sun, take a trip down to the Everglades National Park. A UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1979 the ‘river of grass’ is home to 14 rare and endangered species including the American Crocodile, the Florida Panther and the West Indian Manatee. You can explore the Everglades on foot, bicycle or by boat but some of the best ways to see as much as possible are the Shark Valley Tram Tour and the Airboat Tour, with the latter definitely being the most fun!
Interesting facts about Fort Lauderdale
- City area – 36 sq. miles
- City population – 165,521
- State – Florida
Fort Lauderdale Holidays 2013
Fort Lauderdale is a very popular destination all year long so secure your 2013 and 2014 holidays early and avoid disappointment. Our 30 years of experience makes us your ideal partner so give us a call and let us know what you’re looking for. An all inclusive package, a honeymoon or a quick getaway, we’ll arrange the tailor made vacation you desire.