Eden Roc Renaissance
Eden Roc Renaissance is where legendary Hollywood stars stayed while in Miami – from Katharine Hepburn and Elizabeth Taylor to Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall – so there must be something truly fascinating about this luxury hotel on Miami Beach.
There surely is: where to start? Located on the prestigious Millionaire’s Row, overlooking the world-famous beach, Eden Roc Renaissance is in a class of its own. Charming, stylish and modern – as well as unique, enchanting and unforgettable – Eden Roc Renaissance will carry you away from your daily troubles, to a world more beautiful. Well-designed rooms with ocean views unparalleled in any other hotel in the area, superb service and a true Miamian attitude are among the hotel’s signature features.
Among leisure activities on offer are infinity-edge pools and a separate adult-only pool, ELLE spa with the highest quality products and treatments, and a fully equipped fitness centre. The Miami Beach Golf Course is close by, as well as the marina which offers adventurous yacht excursions. The hotel is also close to the Art Deco district with all its culture and entertainment venues.
Eden Roc Renaissance Key Features:
- Swimming pool
- Beachfront hotel
- 3 Restaurants and bars
- In-Room dining
- Fitness centre
- Meeting space
- Celebrity guests
- Eden Roc Renaissance boasts 535 rooms & 96 suites with flat-screen HDTVs, iPod stations & Wi-Fi
- Eden Roc Renaissance oceanfront hotel’s bathrooms feature spa-inspired designs
- Ocean Tower bungalow suites boast oceanfront balconies & floating staircases
- Eden Roc Renaissance’s location offers breathtaking views of the ocean & Intracoastal Waterway
- Guest rooms feature high-speed Internet access
- Business travellers appreciate the hotel’s large desks & ergonomic chairs