Shore Club Miami Beach
Judging by both its status as a member of the ‘Morgans Hotel Group’ chain of hotels and as the first hotel in South Beach to earn a Green Lodging One Palm Certification from the State of Florida, you know to expect big things from the Shore Club Miami Beach hotel. A stay here is the perfect way to experience the finer points of the lifestyles lived by the upper crust in Miami Beach: endless luxury, fine art, amazing food and great people and parties. Its decor makes it one of the focal points of the art district, as well as the local party scene.
Being one of the main components of the Miami Beach social scene, the Shore Club Miami Beach hotel is perfect for those who enjoy the hubbub of friends, drinks and good times. Its well-known for its Sunday pool parties and other occasions. But even without all of this, the hotel still provides so much for its guests, including: two elevated infinity edge pools right next to the beach, the famous Skybar that attracts plenty of locals every night, a fully equipped gym, a spa and so much more.
Shore Club Miami Beach Key Features:
- Spa at Shore Club: 8,000 square feet of full-featured spa facilities
- Gym – Newly renovated and open 24-hours
- 2 Elevated Infinity Edge Swimming Pools -
- Rumbar – between infinity pools and offering 75 different types of rum
- Skybar – cocktails, DJs, slipper chairs covered in silk
- 2 Restaurants – Serving Japanese and Italian food