Sanibel is a paradise island like no other, a natural wonder dotted with golden sandy shores that has been voted one of the best islands in North America by the renowned publication Conde Nast. Set on its best beach is the Sanibel Inn, a four star resort with plenty to offer.
Families and couples will find at the Sanibel Inn an oasis of calm and sophistication where to relax and enjoy the idyllic weather of the Sunshine State. This superb four star hotel boasts an oversized swimming pool and a convenient poolside bar. For those who want to get a real taste of the ocean, the beach is literally a few steps away.
Each of the 68 guestrooms and 26 suites at the hotel boasts excellent facilities such as fully equipped kitchenette, cable TV and private balcony.
Sports enthusiasts can also enjoy themselves at the nearby world class Dunes Golf & Tennis Club.
Sanibel Inn Key Features:
- Located off the coast of Fort Myers on Sanibel Island, Florida
- 20 minutes from Fort Myers
- 45 minutes from Southwest Florida International Airport
- 2.5 hours from Miami and Tampa and 3.5 hours from Orlando
- Just minutes from The Dunes Golf and Tennis Club
- Ellington’s - Serving fresh seafood, steaks, pastas, and salads in a casual setting with nightly jazz
- Take Five Beach Bar – A casual poolside venue offing light lunches such as sandwiches and wraps
- There are 68 guestrooms and 26 suites spanning three floors providing balconies with views of the garden, pool, and, or Gulf of Mexico
- Each accommodation also includes a kitchen or kitchenette
- TV with premium cable channels and DVD player
- In-room safe
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary Continental breakfast
- Room service is available during limited hours.