South Seas Resort
If golden beaches, glistening waterfront pools, sipping cocktails under the shade of a cabana, and glorious ocean views sound good to you, then the South Seas Resort is the place for you. Combining natural beauty with top rate facilities, it truly deserves the description: “luxury resort”.
South Seas has a fantastic resort pool complex complete with two great waterslides that the kids will love, a poolside bar, lounge chairs and beautiful views of the ocean. It’s the perfect place to while away an afternoon. Water activities off all sorts are easily come by, from jet skiing to sailing. There are great kids programmes on offer, with games of all sorts, chances to fish, sail, swim and learn all about the sea.
Those looking for particular indulgence won’t want to miss the Kay Casperson Lifestyle Spa & Boutique. Enjoy an individual or couples massage, body scrubs and wraps, or a vast number of other treatments. The South Seas Resort will truly spoil you.
South Seas Resort Key Features:
- An incomparable assortment of accommodations
- Delicious dining, offering a variety of cuisines
- Exclusive shopping, to find the perfect souvenir
- A stunning 2.5 miles of shell-strewn beach
- Two main pools in the Resort Pool Complex
- H2Whoa! family water park
- Skully’s Family Interactive Center
- Sanibel Sea School, offering experiential sea based education programs
- Swimtastics, offering learn to swim programs, mermaid camp, water Pilates
- Sunny Island Water Sports,including jet skis, parasailing and hydro bikes
- Kay Casperson Lifestyle Spa & Boutique, a stunning 4,000-square-foot facility
- Guided Kayak Tours, for the entire family
- The Yacht Harbour Marina for vessels up to 120 feet
- Fishing charters, surf casting and shore casting
- Daily cruises in the Gulf of Mexico
- Two golf courses just minutes away
- Access to Pavel Blackwood Tennis Academy, and (PBTA) Certified Head Professionals
- Go! South Seas Programs including Go! FISH with resident fishing experts